Hello I'm Sasha Aldrick. Living in Switzerland and working as a web3 software engineer and developer relations advocate (what a mouthful). If you like my posts, please subscribe to my blog via email or RSS feed.
What I'm interested in
- The future of computing
- Thinking outside the technological and scientific 'box'
- Tinkering with software (i.e. Linux, Full Stack Development, web3)
Previous Time Spent
- PhD Machine Learning for Physics, University of Cambridge (withdrawn)
- MRes Electrical Engineering, University of Cambridge
- MSc Nanotechnology, London Centre for Nanotechnology
- BSc Physics & Chemistry, University College London